Pendant Video How-to

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

YoYoSpin

Jeff will be loading my new Pendant Backer Plate (part 1) video up onto the IAP library soon, but in the mean time, if you'd like to view the tutorial from my site, then dial in here.

Part 2 will be ready in a couple of days, covering the deluxe indexing feature of Richard Joyner's PBP, so be sure to check back for more how-to's.

pendant_6a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sailing_away

Thank you for creating the video. Fantastic quality and very clear and the use and safety precautions. My wife liked your pendant more than the ones I've made for her.

Bobalu

Another great video Ed. Now that I've seen just how cool this thing works, can't wait to get one for myself. One problem though, I can't seem to find this product listed on Richard's website. Do I need to contact him direct?

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Went to the website and only see pens. Although I may be halucinating from CA. Guess I'll shoot him an email.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Send me a PM. I have not listed them on the website yet. I probably should considering demand.

Richard

DUH... Now after the big rush is done you had to say that... We could have set you up a special page with checkout and everything back when it was insane and everyone had to have one..

Top Bottom