Pen World Magazine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

This is my first try at selling something here so hope I get this right. I have some old Pen World Magazines for sale. I had a subscription from 2008 till first of 2021. Have stopped the subscription. I will list the years and amount of issues for each year. I would like to get $3 per issue (half the cost of subscription and much less than on ebay) or $200 for all 69 issues. Now the problem will be shipping. I am looking into the cheapest way to ship so if you want these you need to bear with me. Only USA delivery. Total weight is 60lbs. Now if you want to see what the magazine looks like check here. http://www.bing.com/search?q=Pen+Wo...s=n&sk=&cvid=1B20EAFAC2A4411486773F6878083567

To summarize the magazine, it is a collection of highend pens in the pen world and news surrounding the latest happenings. I used them to get ideas for some pens I made over the years and some I have in mind still. Yes there is now a on-line version but not sure of anything on this.

Here is my list:

2008---(1) Dec.
2009---(4) Feb, June, Oct., Dec.
2010---(5) Feb., June, Aug., Oct., Dec.
2011---(6) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2012---(5) Feb, April, June, Aug, Dec
2013---(6) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2014---(6) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2015---(6) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2016---(5) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct
2017---(6) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2018---(6) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2019---(6) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2020---(6) Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec
2021---(1) Feb.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aurelius

Wife would kill me if I even considered getting this, but I wanted to pass along a shipping tip. At the post office, ask about "book rate". It is meant for mailing printed materials in bulk and is usually the cheapest by far.

Pen Zen

Wife would kill me if I even considered getting this, but I wanted to pass along a shipping tip. At the post office, ask about "book rate". It is meant for mailing printed materials in bulk and is usually the cheapest by far.
Good idea but I think its called media rate now. Magazines may not qualify because of the advertising in them.

jttheclockman

Being there is no interest these will go in the trash. Need to clear all magazines out of attic. Have a ton of woodworking magazines that must go as well. Will sell all my scrollsawing magazines because they have patterns in them. The day of paper products and media are just about over looks like. :):)

PatrickR

Being there is no interest these will go in the trash. Need to clear all magazines out of attic. Have a ton of woodworking magazines that must go as well. Will sell all my scrollsawing magazines because they have patterns in them. The day of paper products and media are just about over looks like. :):)
Sending you a PM

Top Bottom