Pen World Magazine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Before I throw them out I thought I would ask if anyone needs a copy of a Pen World magazine. I may have it. I think I have the last 4 or 5 years. Not sure. I stopped the subscription this year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

They are for sale but warn you the shipping would be expensive. They are heavy. I will take an inventory of what I have and put it up for sale. I have been doing some work around the house these days and trying to sell off a few things that are in my way and I have no need for any more. Need to do this for the Bath room and Kitchen guys later this year to come in and do their work. I also have a few things I need to get done before hand. That is why my pen turning has come to a halt. That did not go as planned either. Wanted to finish a few more pens before I shut shop down.

henry1164

There is a category of shipping via USPS for "Educational material only: books, music, or films ". I believe that magazines would be in the category of books. Should lower the shipping cost.

jttheclockman

Here you go John...its for shipping books...

From what I am reading I do not believe magazines qualify under this. There is nothing educational about Pen World magazine. It is a entertainment magazine. I can see maybe a woodworking magazine that has patterns and things. Am I wrong here or do I need to just ask post office??

Jim15

From what I am reading I do not believe magazines qualify under this. There is nothing educational about Pen World magazine. It is a entertainment magazine. I can see maybe a woodworking magazine that has patterns and things. Am I wrong here or do I need to just ask post office??
Hi John,
I've been using media mail for over 15 years to ship phonograph records and they are for entertainment,.

Top Bottom