Pen top silverware

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

Hi, everyone, this is the pen top silver jewellery engraved by my friend with an engraving machine. This is for maintenance. I want to know if anyone designs the crown of the sky and uses it on their pen as a special symbol. The silver is 925 silver. The gold is made of copper.

200803214130.jpg

200803214155.jpg

200803214207.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Last edited:

darrin1200

I believe he is making these as aftermarket replacements for replacing the finial button in Duofolds.

I believe he is asking if anyone makes their own finial buttons, with their own symbol for their pens.

jttheclockman

I believe he is making these as aftermarket replacements for replacing the finial button in Duofolds.

I believe he is asking if anyone makes their own finial buttons, with their own symbol for their pens.
Why would he make aftermarket ones?? Do they fall out and you lose them?? He would have to have a license to do this I would think. Maybe that is what maintenance means. They wear off or fall out.

duncsuss

Why would he make aftermarket ones?? Do they fall out and you lose them?? He would have to have a license to do this I would think. Maybe that is what maintenance means. They wear off or fall out.
I've seen reports of the medallion in the cap of Parker Duofolds popping out and getting lost. Having a source of replacement parts is good.

jick wu

Sorry, due to language barriers, everyone did not understand what I mean. Parker Duofolds silver jewelry is only made for others to repair. I am here to express that anyone needs to make their own logo silver jewelry, because a certain amount is required for engraving. Thank you for your attention.

Top Bottom