Pen Swap Anyone???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon007

It has been a while since the last swap. I had such a good time with the last one, I thought we could do another. I would be willing to do the pairing, unless someone else would rather do it. This time instead of new paired with a vet. How about casters for casters and wood for wood. All who are interested PLEASE post here. Thanks. I will give the thread a few days to get all we can involved. A week sounds good. So dec. 8 I will post the pairing.

follow3

Hello,

How does it work?

I would participate,

wood for wood
&
Cast for cast

Are we exchanging pens or blanks?

Thanks,
Steve

bobskio2003

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in this format as I was hoping that possibly recieving a cast pen might actually encourage me to try it. But I'm always open to a pen exchange so put me down for wood for wood. Bob I.

lum4867

I am very new to this group and to turning but this sounds good to me. So if you all will have me in I would like to do wood for wood. Sorry it will not be fancy.
Bill

redfishsc

Count me in. I will make a wood-for-anything.

By the way, most formats I've seen were also experienced-for-inexperienced, based on whether you've made over 100 or not. I think that is a great format. I'm quite a ways over 100.

broitblat

I'm interested in either category (although I'm much more of a neophyte with casting) depending on the timimng. I think I might be real hard pressed to do much before the end of the year.

-Barry

VisExp

I'm in. Wood for wood. I'm new here and to penturning and have not participated in a pen swap before. Are there some sort of guidelines as for the pen kit to be used? I'd feel real bad sending someone a Slimline and receiving an Emperor [:I]

hughbie

i still well below the 100 mark as well.
put me down for wood/wood and cast/cast (hell, if ya gonna go, go all the way!)

i would love to try this too. i am like Keith above me, what are the guidelines? i'm still not in to the high end pens. cigars and sierra's are my top end unless you count churchill and el grande

neon007

There really are no guidelines to this swap. I would say it is up to you and your partner to figure out what kits you would like to use. However I know what you mean. So next Saturday I will post all the pairs. I guess around noon Dec.8 I will post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom