Pen Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from boxerman

boxerman

I posted this earlier and the pics. were lousy. Here are some better ones. The wood base i used high gloss finish the kind you mix resin & harder they use this on bar tops. The antler tip already had the hole in it and a pen fits really nice in the hole.

026.jpg

029-1.jpg

038.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Looks real nice Craig. I think it would be even more improved if you were to make a slimline type twist pen with the top of the pen being natural antler coming to a point..no need for a clip when you have that stand, so you can just make it like a closed end antler tip pen. I'd ditch the copper too...looks terrible with antler in my opinion.

boxerman

Looks real nice Craig. I think it would be even more improved if you were to make a slimline type twist pen with the top of the pen being natural antler coming to a point..no need for a clip when you have that stand, so you can just make it like a closed end antler tip pen. I'd ditch the copper too...looks terrible with antler in my opinion.
Thanks Jeff i will have to try a pen like that i think it would be cool. Your right the copper doesn't go good with antler. Maybe antler cartridge pen might look nice with the stand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom