Pen Stand Result

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

1st place was won by Brad G (Brad Gothard). Who Graciously enough to enjoy the competition for competing against his own skills has declined a prize and request it be carried over so the 4th place finisher move into 3rd.

2nd place SMJ1957(Steve Johnson) who will receive the 1st place prize of a Classicnib gift certificate for $50

3rd place finisher Chuck Key (John Grounds). Who won 3rd and will receive the 2nd place prize pack a Robutacion gift certificate for $40

4th place finisher is Elkhorn (John Yannone) who will receive the 3rd place prize pack of a (BOB) box of blanks from edohmann

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

Congratulations Brad - and thanks as well. You do some amazing work! I suspect your work will always remain beyond my abilities since I don't see a metal lathe in my future.

bobleibo

Congratulations to all. We have some very creative folks around here who definitely think outside the box.
Cheers
Bob

BradG

Congratulations Brad - and thanks as well. You do some amazing work! I suspect your work will always remain beyond my abilities since I don't see a metal lathe in my future.

Then build it out of wood :wink: A good idea will out trump anyone. regardless of materials :) and your design nearly had me!

jttheclockman

Brad once again your talents show through. I more or less figured that was your design. Well thought out. I am hoping to be able to compete this winter in the Bash contest . :biggrin:

firewhatfire

I was informed that I had a random prize of a box of blanks from Wolfdancer to award also.

I took the 2 entrants and used random.org for a number generator and

Spanx (Dale Lynch) is the winner.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations guys.
These were some mighty impressive pen stands.
Great job by all!

stonepecker

Beautiful work by everyone. And some great ideas for us less talented people.
That is as long as we can 'copy' the ideas for ourselves.

Congrats to all.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Aaaargh !!! Bloody photobucket again!!!

What the hell is wrong with using THIS site to host bigger pics???:mad:

Most people on corporate machines can't see pics from links to photo-stuffit.

What is the point?????

Skie_M

Yeah ... let's host those nice quality pictures we actually sent in right here on IAP ... at least temporarily! :)

Oh .. and mine was the Oak and Antler pen stand. Feel free to copy the idea to use up your spare antler tines! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom