Pen stand for photography

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jgnordby

I have been looking for some time now for the nice acrylic stands I seen holding the pens at varying positions for photography. What I want to know is where to get them. I am sure with a little sheet plexiglass I could make them, but I would like another option. An example of what i am talking about is the stand used in http://www.penturners.org/photos/index.php?n=14107.

Thanks in advance for your help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Watch the classifieds. These stands come up from time to time.

I think I bought the last ones from Wolftat. You might try a PM to him.

cwolfs69

stand info

that particular pen stand is available at penn state for $2.50 each. thats what i use for my pics as noted below. the part number is PKSTAND1 when you get there.
DSC_0303.JPG

OKLAHOMAN

True but buying from Neal (wolftat) is less expensive IIRC his are $1.50 and he's a member.
that particular pen stand is available at penn state for $2.50 each. thats what i use for my pics as noted below. the part number is PKSTAND1 when you get there.
DSC_0303.JPG

jbswearingen

Not to cut into a member's sales (I'm ordering some from Wolftat as we speak), but in a pinch, a brad hammered at an angle into a board will work. Remove the ink cartridge so the brad can insert into the pen.

Grind the head off before installation if needed.

DPP_0338Small.jpg

jgnordby

Thanks

Thanks for the reply's. I did find them at penn state. I will check out the member mentioned.

Keep the lathe spinnin and the customers grinnin

Top Bottom