Pen Photo Winners!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
The results are in...it was a close contest but we have some clear winners...

Coming in Third Place and winning a gift certificate for $25 from Alumilite was Elkhorn's beautiful Amboyna Burl Pen.

Second place goes to another Amboyna Burl pen created by SnazzyPenz and gets a subscription to Pen World Magazine worth $40!

And the top Pen Photo...earning first place was Skeleton2014's interpretation of a fantastic Green and Black M3 Titanium Mokume pen. First place prize is 10 Bottle opener Kits worth $70.00 from Berea Hardwoods and a gift certificate from Alumilite for $25.00!

Congratulations to all who entered as both the picturehe pens were all top notch

Thanks for entering and thank you for all our prize donors!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Thanks, everyone. And a big thank you to Robert for running the contest!

John (AKA Elkhorn) has graciously decided to donate his prize to one special person. I will choose one entry who didn't win at random (using random number generator) and that lucky person will be the recipient of a $25 gift certificate from Aluminate.

I'll do this later tonight or tomorrow...please stay tuned!

John, That is part of the fun of the contest...finding the original poll thread!

Here you go:
First Place: Skeleton2014 with Pen 11

Second Place: SnazzyPenz with Pen 9

Third Place: Elkhorn with Pen 1

Next time, a PM could also have been used to make the recommendation instead of the thread congratulating the winners ...It's a good idea, I just didn't think to link the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

jttheclockman

Thanks for posting the photos. They even look better here. My PM is broke:biggrin: We can easily now put the name to the pen. See how that works.

I would like to take the time to congratulate the winners and also all those that entered the contest. Without you there would be no contest. Hope to see you all back here next year and defend the title and also try to move up. I really need a course in taking better photos. The added effects of the winner was something special. Great job people.

John (AKA Elkhorn) has graciously decided to donate his prize to one special person. I will choose one entry who didn't win at random (using random number generator) and that lucky person will be the recipient of a $25 gift certificate from Aluminate.

I'll do this later tonight or tomorrow...please stay tuned!

The winner is:
Pen 2 by shaciam630!!
Congratulations, you have won a gift certificate for $25 from Alumilite.

How this was done:
Based on a random number generator where 8 'entries' were put in and the number that came up was #1. Since #1 already won a prize, I went to the next non winning entry which was pen 2

Top Bottom