Pen & Pencil sets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bzahn

I'm wanting to make a Euro set of fountain pen, ballpoint or rollerball pen, and pencil. A nice bonus would be a letter opener to go with them. I've looked around and am not finding anyone who has all three (or four). If anyone knows of someone who offers this, please let me know.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

I think Euro (also called Summit, I think, which may be Rockler's name for the same thing) is just a ballpoint twist. I don't think I've ever seen it even as a click, and definitely not as a Rollerball or Fountain.

magpens

Actually, I just found the 3 pen types and the pencil here ( but not the letter opener ) . . .

WARNING: . . I don't like the DOUBLE TWIST style of ballpoint . . . single twist is OK, and so is the click ballpoint (if available).

jrista

Actually, I just found the 3 pen types and the pencil here ( but not the letter opener ) . . .

WARNING: . . I don't like the DOUBLE TWIST style of ballpoint . . . single twist is OK, and so is the click ballpoint (if available).
Oh! They do have a rollerball! Man, I've made a bunch of these, never come across the rollerballs locally.

David350

I always thought the European looked a lot like the PSI Designer. Here is one of their letter openers...

Joebobber

Use the 8mm euro twist. Imo parker ink is better. I have a euro letter opener but just 7mm euro pen kits. Bear tooth woods has the rollerballs n fountains and i think i saw they had the pencils n letter openers too. I'm sure they probably have a euro magnifying glass even, but it would be easy to make 1. Now finding a box for all that might be harder.

bzahn

Thanks to everyone for the pointers. I've never done a B Mandrel kit. Is there a way to do the Berea kits on the 7mm mandrel and bushings? Or do I need to just buy the B mandrel and bushings?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Thanks to everyone for the pointers. I've never done a B Mandrel kit. Is there a way to do the Berea kits on the 7mm mandrel and bushings? Or do I need to just buy the B mandrel and bushings?
Turn between centers without the mandrel and bushings. Just use calipers to measure the ends.

Top Bottom