Pen Market

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDoxey

Is anyone else noticing a large drop in sales on online shops? I've been using etsy for nearly 2 years and have sold much less than normally and was wondering if this is happening to anyone else?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Recession kills disposable income. We have been in a recession for months contrary to our government trying to redefine what a recession actually is. People don't have the extra cash to burn on things like pens because that is a tank of gas or food for the family. It is unfortunate but nifty items like our pens and what not just don't fit in most people's budgets right now.

dogcatcher

It depends on your location. Out in West Texas the money is still flowing pretty freely. Had a one sale 2 weeks ago expecting a slow day. Turned out to be a pretty good day.

Hartwell85

Reports I hear about conditions in various parts of the country indicate that discretionary spending is declining. Although some areas of the country are doing well economically. I launched a website several months ago to market pens and bottle stoppers. Lots of visitors but no sales yet. Will be an exhibitor at the Nationwide Children's Hospital Holiday Bazaar in Columbus, OH in December. Hope sales are good.

Top Bottom