Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello! I have received some pen blanks from someone and they are very special to me. I need pen kits that will make them look amazing. I want eye poppers something that will make someone stop and stare. Any recommendations? I have basically No budget. Here's a photo. (I had someone recommend Kit less But I dont know how to make them :(. I would really like to learn though.)
WIN_20201221_19_19_43_Pro.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

What type of pens do you want ? ..... ballpoint, rollerball, or fountain pen ?

If it's ball points, you can't beat the Majestic Squire kit, in my opinion. .

Oh .... but you said that you have zero budget. ... Guess that means you will have to wait until you have some cash !!

( BTW .... Doing kitless doesn't mean that there is no cost to making them, even though you have the blanks already. . When you are doing kitless you have to count on two matching blanks for each pen ... or at least one and a half. . But a patterned blue could be "matched up" with a solid blue. )

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Forget kitless. Cost of tools is too much. No budget means you are looking for a donation. Maybe someone will come forward to help. But if you are going to seriously get into this hobby it comes with a cost. Yes you could try selling some product when you get good. but again hobbies do cost. You can get sierra style kits for around $5 to $6 each. Just look around at different vendors. There are always slimlines that run from $1.50 to a couple $$

Forget kitless. Cost of tools is too much. No budget means you are looking for a donation. Maybe someone will come forward to help. But if you are going to seriously get into this hobby it comes with a cost. Yes you could try selling some product when you get good. but again hobbies do cost. You can get sierra style kits for around $5 to $6 each. Just look around at different vendors. There are always slimlines that run from $1.50 to a couple $$
Im not looking for donations I have plenty of cash. lol. I just want to find the nicest pens possible. The cost doesnt matter to me if I need to save I will.

jttheclockman

Im not looking for donations I have plenty of cash. lol. I just want to find the nicest pens possible. The cost doesnt matter to me if I need to save I will.
I am sorry I misread your quote when you said you had no budget. I read it to be you had no money. Instead it is you have an unlimited budget so get the best of the best and get some Dayacom kits. Best on the market and have so many nice products. But serious ly it is not the kit that makes people stop and stare unless you are into those gadget pen kits that PSI sells like rifle kits, grenade kits, tank kits. It is the blank that people see first and foremost. No one here knows what your taste in pens are. Do you like rollerball, ballpoint, fountain. Do you like capped pens or twist pens?? Do like a heafty pen or a slim pen?? So tough question to answer. I suggest you take a virtual tour over to Exotic Blanks web sight and look through the vast array of pen kits he carries. He probably has the most extensive because he carries various vendors products too. If you want quality you will notice it in the prices. Stay away from the 24 K gold and stick with better platings and you will be fine. Good luck.

Top Bottom