pen kits for sale several higher end

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Some pen kits for sale. Note the age of these varies and the refills may be dried out as any resale pen kits you would buy are. I will be selling off some other stuff and hopefully posting a few more ads this week as time allows. If you want to to hold to save on shipping I'm happy to do so but will be selling stuff for a few months and can't hold that long. Just don't want anyone getting mad for buying something a couple of weeks apart and paying extra shipping. : ) Happy to hold through this week but no changing your mind on buying.

Must claim in thread, I will PM my payment info. Shipping to US only and the least expensive flat rate method I can squeeze into. Starting at $8.45 for SFRB.

1 Eagle Rollerball- $23 this is the old style claimed

1 Desire Rollerball- $23 this is the old style claimed

1 Desire Fountain- $23 this is the old style claimed

1 Emperor Rho/22k rollerball $55 claimed

1 Jr Emperor Rho/22k rollerball $50 claimed

1 Jr Statesman Rho/22k postable fountain $35 claimed

1 Majestic Rho/GM rollerball $30 claimed

1 Civil War chrome $6 claimed

1 Civil War gun metal $6 claimed

2 Lazerlinez Falcon ballpoint- $15 each claimed

1 El Grande chrome rollerball $10

1 Cigar black chrome $7

4 modified cigars- different length tubes- 2 titanium gold and 2 platinum (one refill has leaked but not on components) $25 for all 4

1 Atrax Chrome fountain (no ink cartridge) $10

8 Accord Ballpoint in chrome-I can't find these for sale any longer, Woodcraft had them previously for $20 or so. How about $12 each? 6 remain

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jmaxcy

Some pen kits for sale. Note the age of these varies and the refills may be dried out as any resale pen kits you would buy are. I will be selling off some other stuff and hopefully posting a few more ads this week as time allows. If you want to to hold to save on shipping I'm happy to do so but will be selling stuff for a few months and can't hold that long. Just don't want anyone getting mad for buying something a couple of weeks apart and paying extra shipping. : ) Happy to hold through this week but no changing your mind on buying.

Must claim in thread, I will PM my payment info.

Lazerlinez:

2 Falcon ballpoint- $15 each

1 Eagle Rollerball- $23 this is the old style

1 Desire Rollerball- $23 this is the old style

1 Desire Fountain- $23 this is the old style

1 Emperor Rho/22k rollerball $55

1 Jr Emperor Rho/22k rollerball $50

1 Jr Statesman Rho/22k postable fountain $35

1 Majestic Rho/GM rollerball $30

1 Cigar black chrome $7

4 modified cigars- different length tubes- 2 titanium gold and 2 platinum (one refill has leaked but not on components) 425 for all 4

1 Civil War chrome $6

1 Civil War gun metal $6

8 Accord Ballpoint in chrome-I can't find these for sale any longer, Woodcraft had them previously for $20 or so. How about $12 each?
Are the modified cigars $4.25 for all 4 or $425 for all 4? Haha sorry if it's a dumb question....

Oilenroc

Hello! May I see what are those look like? It's been like 2 or three months now I still have not yet find a very nice pen kit.

jttheclockman

Hello! May I see what are those look like? It's been like 2 or three months now I still have not yet find a very nice pen kit.
Not to be rude or anything but first let me say everyone of these kits are nice as mentioned higherend kits. I have made a few of these myself. As far as seeing them that is easy to do. Just run your cursor over the kit mentioned and highlight the kit by right clicking and then when the box opens up just hit do google search and click on that and do a search. Or you could type in the name of the kit in either the search box up in right hand corner here or on your google page or whatever search engine you use.

Oilenroc

Not to be rude or anything but first let me say everyone of these kits are nice as mentioned higherend kits. I have made a few of these myself. As far as seeing them that is easy to do. Just run your cursor over the kit mentioned and highlight the kit by right clicking and then when the box opens up just hit do google search and click on that and do a search. Or you could type in the name of the kit in either the search box up in right hand corner here or on your google page or whatever search engine you use.
It's ok sir... I don't find it rude... Maybe I'm tired from work. But I will check on that..

DavidD

Here's what the Jr. Emperor with gold and rhodium looks like. *Note, I just pulled these photos of the identical fountain pen kit from the internet, but the kit I just claimed is a rollerball.* I'd be more than happy to make this kit into a pen for you at no charge if you are interested, as I know you have been looking for a while. If you do not prefer this style, there may be some other nice kits that pop up soon as well.

~David

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 10.30.19 AM.png

civilwartalk

I can also take these 3....

1 Eagle Rollerball- $23 this is the old style

1 Desire Rollerball- $23 this is the old style

1 Desire Fountain- $23 this is the old style

Oilenroc

Here's what the Jr. Emperor with gold and rhodium looks like. *Note, I just pulled these photos of the identical fountain pen kit from the internet, but the kit I just claimed is a rollerball.* I'd be more than happy to make this kit into a pen for you at no charge if you are interested, as I know you have been looking for a while. If you do not prefer this style, there may be some other nice kits that pop up soon as well.

~David

View attachment 305875
But what about the eagle rollerball pen. I already search last night here but I'm now sure it is. It looks like the pen clip is a head of a eagle but I'm not sure it is. Anyway thanks for helping me.

Fred Bruche

I've been trying to get any Lazerline pen for some time and they are typically out of stock... so I'll take both Falcon off your hands :) And also add 2 Accord Ballpoints to my shopping cart. Thanks!

Alan Morrison

. Just run your cursor over the kit mentioned and highlight the kit by right clicking and then when the box opens up just hit do google search and click on that and do a search. Or you could type in the name of the kit in either the search box up in right hand corner here or on your google page or whatever search engine you use.
Thanks for that, John. I never knew you could do that.

southernclay

1 Cigar black chrome $7

4 modified cigars- different length tubes- 2 titanium gold and 2 platinum (one refill has leaked but not on components) $25 for all 4

6 Accord Ballpoint in chrome-I can't find these for sale any longer, Woodcraft had them previously for $20 or so. How about $12 each?

I'll sell the above 13 kits for $100 shipped.

Top Bottom