Pen Kits & Blanks from Estate Sales

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

JC Pen Kits
I purchased pen making supplies from a couple of estate sales in the last few months. This was a bulk buy of boxed supplies, wood, kits, pen boxes, etc.

There are more kits, etc. than I can use, so I am selling them at rates similar to to 50+ kit cost or at about 50%+ off, depending on the kits, blanks, etc. Some of the items are older versions of pen kits and some have been discontinued.
I even have some instruction sheets on the site.

The kits and parts were all in plastic storage parts boxes. The kit parts had been removed from the bags and all tubes, clips, like parts stored together. We have sorted and repackaged all the parts into individual bags. The quantity listed on the web site is ALL that I have, so once is gone, it's gone.

To do this, I set up a web site to show and list what is available at http:penkits.weebly.com

Some of the items available include:

• Cigar pen
  • Sierra style
  • Designer style
  • Longwood
  • Slimline Styles
  • Bottle Stoppers
  • Cabochons for bottle stoppers
  • Key Ring / Corian Combo
  • Boxes - Rosewood and others
  • Blanks: Corian and Dymondwood Grab Bags
  • Closed End Mandrels
All shipping is via USPS Flat Rate boxes
All payments are through PayPal.

If you have any questions on any of the items, please send me an email at john@jcwoodpens.com. There is also a contact form on the web site.

JC PEN KITS - Home <<< See Store Page at this Link

UPDATES: Reduced prices for Cigar Pens, added some wood blanks.

Attachments

• Parts Cat_800x510.JPG
    Parts Cat_800x510.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 248
  • RollerBall RL.jpg
    RollerBall RL.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 185
  • slimgolf.jpg
    slimgolf.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Estate Parts.jpg
    Estate Parts.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

Sorry But I cannot find a list on the site you give. It instructs one to go to the "About" drop down but still no list.

Sataro

Elody21,

He doesn't really have a list setup for you to look at. He has setup a store front on his site so you can order directly off of the store. Go back & follow his link, then click on the store button at the top of the page. He has all of his items broken down into categories. Hope this is helpful.

Rangertrek

The link is to the web page as Billy indicated. There is a Store page with all the items.
Recently lowered the prices for Cigar pens, added some blanks, and a few more items. I will have some bowl turning tools to list also.

Top Bottom