Pen Kit Tube size chart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BarrierBob

I'm looking for a chart that shows the tube diameter(Inside and outside) and length of tubes for the kits we use. I know that would be a BIG list, but what great info. that would be. Does anyone have one, or know of one. For those of us that are fairly new to this, it would really help with those partial kits we have lying around after our learning experiences. I hope to start a list of kits I use myself with as much info. as I can included. I perfer the charts that give diameters of bushings, rather than just the companies bushing number. Additionally bushing start to wear over time and turning. What the original size was, would help, even using the micrometer calipers. Thanks Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Bob,
I have this list of kits, costs, bits and bushings... it doesn't have the tube sizes, but it's a start if you want to compile a list like you mentioned..

I didn't do the list and forgot where I got it, but it's from one of our brothers here on IAP I'm sure.

I had to break it into 2 parts so I could upload here... single file is too large.. you can copy and append the second half onto the first to put the files back together.

Attachments

• Master Pen List-1st half.xls
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,707
  • Master Pen List-2nd half.xls
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,094

Randy_

I've got that information for about 60 of the most commonly used kits. I have been working on tying up a few loose ends and then I will post it here..........hopefully in the next few weeks.

gspalding

Pen Kit Manufacturers??

In a similar vein, the little research I've done tells me there must be 30 or more places to buy pen kits. But most are reselling someone elses kits.

Can anyone tell me which suppliers actually manufacture their own pen kits? It would be a great help to a relative newbie.

Thanks.

George Spalding

7miles

Randy_
I think the tube list would really be helpful. I look forward to seeing it. If there is any sizes that you still need, I would like to help if I can.
If you want you could PM me or just post it here.

Thanks
Dale

Grandpaw B

I'm looking for a chart that shows the tube diameter(Inside and outside) and length of tubes for the kits we use. I know that would be a BIG list, but what great info. that would be. Does anyone have one, or know of one. For those of us that are fairly new to this, it would really help with those partial kits we have lying around after our learning experiences. I hope to start a list of kits I use myself with as much info. as I can included. I perfer the charts that give diameters of bushings, rather than just the companies bushing number. Additionally bushing start to wear over time and turning. What the original size was, would help, even using the micrometer calipers. Thanks Bob
Did you ever post the list of tube diameters and lengths? I don't see it here anywhere. I am interested in having one please. GrandpawB53@yahoo.com

Top Bottom