Pen Kit Stock clearing :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

menglor

Ok Round 2, I believe all of the kits from the last bunch have sold and been delivered.

So I am still clearing out the stock I have, I have another trip to the US planned for Dec 4th or December 14
I havent decided yet, so I want to see if there is any still wanting to buy some?

Prices are roughly about 30% off, if they only available in Canada, the prices were converted to USD, then 30% taken off.

if you see a mistake please let me know.
Its first come first booked, so if someone above you is asking for KIT A, its on hold, unless if they dont respond and what not.
My plan is to not take cash till about 4-5 days before I make the trip, if there is enough interest, I will make a special trip to deliver

Shipping is NOT included. I made a few mistakes last time, and ug, it was expensive.

I dont know where my box of Bushings are, so basically No bushings are included. and until I dig them out of my shipping container, I dont know what to do :)

- Price is going to 70% of the original price, (30% off)

****** Prices are in US Dollars, they will be converted to CDN to save on the back and forth of costs. ******

I will accept PAYPAL from American's, and Interact E-transfer (Bank) or Paypal from Canadians.
Click here to see the List :

>>>>>>>>>>>> Excel Spreedsheet with prices and qty's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To understand what is left, look at the List, if its not highlighted in color / has a Buyer name beside it, its available.

I found another box of kits, I have added it to the bottom of the list this morning.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I sent you PM to say that I want in addition to first go-around:

a) the two Olmsted pen kits (one gold and one chrome)

b) the two chrome Carbara pen kits

please

Please confirm in the conversation we have already started. . I think that will probably complete my order.

Thanks,

menglor

anyone else still interested? if I get 2 or 3 more people interested, I will drive down to the border this weekend (dec 1)

menglor

Hey gang.

If your interested. My plan is to do a run to the US on Dec 14.

If I get a few more orders in, I will be happy to go. Dec 7.

Also, if anyone wants to spend more then 200. I will cover the shipping. Canada or usa

menglor

Ok, so looked like there wasnt much interest to go thid past weekend, but I am definitly going the weekend of the 13th

If you are interested in any of the kits, look at the attached Link and send me a PM or leave a message hgere.

jakoop

I sent you a PM also, but I thought I would post it here.....

I would like to get a few pen kits from your clearance sale if I can and it's not to late

SPARTAN CLICK PENGUN METAL
SPARTAN CLICK PEN24KT GOLD
APPRENTICE MANHATTENGOLD
APPRENTICE MANHATTENCHROME

1 of each please.

And to be honest I have never used Paypal, so what do I need to do? :) Thank you for your help!

menglor

its not too late, however I would say for the amount your buying , honestly I dont know how much of it makes sense.
the Total price for the 4 kits is 23.74, however its been my observation shipping is 15-20$ depending on where you live.

so realistically, your spending almost 2 x on everything.

your Call, but including seting up everything with paypal. I cant say it makes much sense..

jakoop

its not too late, however I would say for the amount your buying , honestly I dont know how much of it makes sense.
the Total price for the 4 kits is 23.74, however its been my observation shipping is 15-20$ depending on where you live.

so realistically, your spending almost 2 x on everything.

your Call, but including seting up everything with paypal. I cant say it makes much sense..
OK, no worries. They (PSI, Woodturningz, etc) seem to change me about the same amount for shipping but I'll withdraw my order, Thank you for your time. Have a great day!

Top Bottom