Pen inventory app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mart

Hey folks
Someone I know who's an avid pen collector recommended the Stash Star Penn app from the App Store for keeping track of the pens I make and I really like it. Easy to use and keep pics of all the finished pens plus all the details, cost, supplier etc. I'm just using the free version and that covers all I need. I use it on an iPad because with my eyes, I'd go nuts trying to use it on a "phone".
Just throwing it out there in case it helps someone else.
Mart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Hey folks
Someone I know who's an avid pen collector recommended the Stash Star Penn app from the App Store for keeping track of the pens I make and I really like it. Easy to use and keep pics of all the finished pens plus all the details, cost, supplier etc. I'm just using the free version and that covers all I need. I use it on an iPad because with my eyes, I'd go nuts trying to use it on a "phone".
Just throwing it out there in case it helps someone else.
Mart
Just installed it. I love it and it will be very useful. Thank you so much for letting us know about it.

Mart

Just installed it. I love it and it will be very useful. Thank you so much for letting us know about it.
My pleasure. And I'll let the person who told me about it know that her suggestion is helping others out.

penicillin

I create a Pen Making Record that goes with the pen and is updated as the pen is being made. When the pen is done (success or failure) I add a record to my "database" which is a simple spreadsheet. The pen goes in a display tube with a gift label.

I made the documents and spreadsheet available to anyone who is interested. I released them all to the public domain. Feel free to copy, modify, or do as you wish with them. They may not be as fancy as an iOS app, but there are no ads, and you can modify them to work any way you want. See:

https://www.penturners.org/threads/documents-for-tracking-pen-making-for-gifts-etc.159678/

Top Bottom