Pen ebellishments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zorro9

Years ago I saw someone filling a tube with colors and whatnot and gluing them onto pen blanks. Looking for any info. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

If you look under the "Blank Making" forum there plenty of information also there are also lots of You Tubes about casting blanks.

zorro9

1713968764324.png
Found a picture of what I'm seeking it's the 2 images on top.

Alan Morrison

Are you wanting to know how they are made or who it was that made them?
The process is fairly straightforward.......I don't know who made them.

jttheclockman

View attachment 372342Found a picture of what I'm seeking it's the 2 images on top.
This is basically called segmenting. As mentioned it is fairly an easy operation if you have the tools. These could easily be made with a tablesaw or a router setup. There are articles in the library that can help you get started. Look under trim rings or just segmenting blanks.

zorro9

This is basically called segmenting. As mentioned it is fairly an easy operation if you have the tools. These could easily be made with a tablesaw or a router setup. There are articles in the library that can help you get started. Look under trim rings or just segmenting blanks.

Are you wanting to know how they are made or who it was that made them?
The process is fairly straightforward.......I don't know who made them.

Thanks to everyone for your help. I saw this years back but forgotten the description and what to search on. Regards

Last edited:
Top Bottom