Pen Community Fundraiser

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jontello

Hello everyone. As some of you know I have been involved in starting a safe house while I was living in Italy. I have been back in the states now for a year and a half and still trying to help as much as i can from afar. I have been organizing a large fundraiser for the safe house in the pen community. We launched it yesterday with a press release. Here is the link to the press release If you are interested in learning more.

Link to the press release: Scripting New Stories Collective

We are also on social media so you can check us out on instagram: Scriptingnewstories

The pen that John Albert made is for this fundraiser. He did an incredible job and we are so thankful for his generosity!

Jon Tello

Here is the website for the fundraiser. It will be fully live on Friday! www.snscollective.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penicillin

It was not spelled out explicitly above, but the beneficiary is the Alba Community Safe House and Recovery Program in Italy, a charity for women who had been trafficked and their children. A cause worthy of YOUR generosity, to be sure.

Thanks to @Jontello for their efforts.

darrin1200

Hello everyone. As some of you know I have been involved in starting a safe house while I was living in Italy. I have been back in the states now for a year and a half and still trying to help as much as i can from afar. I have been organizing a large fundraiser for the safe house in the pen community. We launched it yesterday with a press release. Here is the link to the press release If you are interested in learning more.

Link to the press release: Scripting New Stories Collective

We are also on social media so you can check us out on instagram: Scriptingnewstories

The pen that John Albert made is for this fundraiser. He did an incredible job and we are so thankful for his generosity!

Jon Tello

Here is the website for the fundraiser. It will be fully live on Friday! www.snscollective.com
This is fabulous Jon. I would love to get involved.

floatslow

Would you happen to know if this is a 501c applicable to employer donation match? (Some companies match 1:1 provided they are a registered non profit) - thank you

Top Bottom