Pen Cabinet!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kkwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkwall

Hi All,

As I am planning a move overseas, I wanted to take an item with me made in local wood. Spoke to my local supplier, and he gave me some really nice Spalted beech, with a thick top to match. The handles I turned out of African Blackwood!

Worked out a design, and with the help of Serge's tutorial on "Pen Display cases" (thanks again Serge!) I managed to produce something I am very happy with.

It's certainly a keeper!

200782011259_PEN%20CABINET%2020,08,07%2014.jpg

200782011311_PEN%20CABINET%2020,08,07%2011.jpg

200782011325_PEN%20CABINET%2020,08,07%2010.jpg

200782011343_PEN%20CABINET%2020,08,07%206.jpg

200782011359_PEN%20CABINET%2020,08,07%205.jpg

Before anyone else say's it. Yes I know there are a lot of pen blanks in that cabinet!!!!!;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

HOLLY MOLLY[:0][;)]Ken this is a stunning little chest you done, very good work on this one, by any chance do you have a spare one you can send over to me[:D][:p] all the best on your oversea move

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by ligget
<br />Absolutely beautiful, where are you going to live if going overseas?[:(]

I agree, a very nice piece[:D]
Mark if I remember correctly from an old post, Ken mentioned Oz?

kkwall

Thanks everyone.

Mark/Steven - Yes, it's Australia! Me and half the UK, or so it appears. Planning to go before Xmass. My brother in law is across there. Mebourne. Been a few times, and like the lifestyle.[8D][8D][:p]

Dont worry though! I will still be a regular IAP contributor.[;)]

Cheers everyone.

Ligget

Originally posted by kkwall
<br />Thanks everyone.

Mark/Steven - Yes, it's Australia! Me and half the UK, or so it appears. Planning to go before Xmass. My brother in law is across there. Mebourne. Been a few times, and like the lifestyle.[8D][8D][:p]

Dont worry though! I will still be a regular IAP contributor.[;)]

Cheers everyone.

You go for it Kenny, the UK is going downhill, I would move out too if I was more healthy.[:)]

kkwall

Cheers again everyone!

Serge - Certainly I would love to meet up! Once I get across there, perhaps you can give me some pointers for wood supplies, kit stockists etc.[:D][:)][;)]

Ian - I'll take you up on your offer, and will chat about Oz when we meet. Cheers.

Mark - Well it isn't a decision that we have taken lightly, but we know it's for the best. Our kids are at the right age, and there is more opportunities for me, and the family.[:D] If we dont go now, we would always be wondering, so have decided to bite the bullet.[:0][:D]

drayman

kenny, i wish it was me going with you. as mark says the uk is now europes garbage can. good luck and see you in sept. regards colin.

kkwall

Hi Colin,

Yes, the UK is certainly changing. Hopefully this will give us a better life, but will need to wait and see.

Looking forward to meeting you and all the others in September.

Rgds,
Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom