Pen Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lee Carr

I am relatively new to the Website and the forum. I have read a number of posts and threads from the past few years on pen boxes. I am looking for some high end pen boxes for one or two pens or a pen and letter opener. The Penn State rosewood and bubinga ones are okay, but I am looking for ones that are maybe higher end. I found a thread from December regarding pen boxes and would love to know what the final results were. Some of the ones from Woodmax looked interesting; they did show the burl one currently on the website. Not sure how to contact them. Has anyone bought directly from them? I am possibly looking at buying in higher quantities in the future.

Is any one making their own higher end pen boxes in quantity? I have seen some of the one off contest entries that are indeed incredible.

I am also looking for a display pen box similar to ones I bought a number of years ago and can't find anything like it now. I bought some nice 8 and 16 pen boxes (second bottom drawer) with green felt and beveled glass from the Bombay Company years ago before they went out of business and I can't find anything similar; most ones now are cheaper made without beveled glass. I am considering having some one duplicate this pen box. Any suggestions on this as well? I may be need this item in larger quantities as well.

Thank you, Lee

magpens

It would be helpful if you could post links to the pen boxes you mention, where possible.

Just a suggestion to help others help you find what you are looking for.

Lee Carr

Thanks, my first attempt at a post. Not sure if it was going out to
everyone, or just Georgia members, as I may had posted just under
Georgia Chapter by mistake, but you received.

I did reply on the pen box section to a post and thread from the middle
of this past December, but with really no response over the last week, so
I decided to put up a new post. The post from December referenced pen
boxes from several sites, one being Woodmax.com. under pen boxes.

I am looking for a box like Penn State has a called the Multi Purpose Rosewood gift box #PKBOXMPR that is around $11 to $12 each, but a
more a high end version. Woodmax has a number of options, but I was
checking to see if anyone has contacted and/or bought from them directly.

Dieseldoc

It would be helpful if you could post links to the pen boxes you mention, where possible.

Just a suggestion to help others help you find what you are looking for.

Mal:

I googled woodmax pen box and found the have more boxes that you can shake a stick at, check it out.

charlie

Top Bottom