Pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texxlakota

I am a guitar builder. Each month I have a lot of cutoffs (various woods) that I usually cut into pen blanks. I would really like to get these into the hands of people that do pens for soldiers, shut-ins, etc. Would like to know who might be interested? I usually wind up with 200 to 300 pen blanks a month. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There is a member in Milwaukee, Dave Drickhamer, usually makes about 1000 pens a year (well, he directs the project, lots of people make them)
In Chicago, Mark Dreyer or Don McCloskey both work on turn for troops projects. Several hundred for Don, Mark a couple hundred.

If you send me your real name and email in a "conversation", I will have these guys contact you with their shipping info.

TonyL

I am a guitar builder. Each month I have a lot of cutoffs (various woods) that I usually cut into pen blanks. I would really like to get these into the hands of people that do pens for soldiers, shut-ins, etc. Would like to know who might be interested? I usually wind up with 200 to 300 pen blanks a month. Thanks.
Separate issue. I am a guitar player..would love to see some your build in a PM or something.

rcarman

I just retired and am in the process of getting my shop set up. I would be interested in some of your blanks for gifting per your suggestion. Please PM me with details. Thanks.

Top Bottom