Pen Blank Sale # 8

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

For this sale I have 7 LOTS of burls and 7 LOTS of exotic / domestic highly figured hardwoods. Sizes are from 3/4 " - 1 " square by 5 -5 1/2 " long. All wood is kiln/air dry . Shipping is $8.50 USA . Please PM me for PayPal payment info. I do have more blanks like the ones that are offered here, except the end grain olivewood........only one LOT of these beauties !! The Bocote is beautiful with the many close grain layers of black and cream coloring.Most of the burls are becoming more difficult to find and prices are going UP !!!!
P8130044.JPG
P2180008.JPG
P8130040.JPG
P8130038.JPG
P8130037.JPG
P3190011.JPG
P8130033.JPG
P8130031.JPG
P8130030.JPG
P8130029.JPG
P8130028.JPG
P8130027.JPG
P8130025.JPG
P8130023.JPG
My e-mail is joeschneider1@outlook.com Thanks for looking.
LOT # 1.....................6 Velvet Tamarind Burl...................................$39......................................................SOLd
LOT # 2.....................6 Ironwood Burl................................................$39....................................................SOLD
LOT # 3.....................5 Camphor Burl.................................................$32.50..............................................SOLD
LOT # 4.....................6 End Grain Olivewood..................................$36...................................................SOLD
LOT # 5.....................6 Red Flaming Box Elder................................$30...................................................SOLD
LOT # 6.....................6 Maple Burl........................................................$36..................................................SOLD
LOT # 7.....................6 Sindora Burl......................................................$36................................................SOLD
LOT # 8.....................6 Olivewood.........................................................$30.................................................SOLD
LOT # 9.....................6 Cherry Burl........................................................$36..................................................SOLD
LOT # 10...................6 Cherry Burl........................................................$36....................................................SOLD
LOT # 11.................. 6 Indian Rosewood ...........................................$ 24.................................................SOLD
LOT # 12....................6 Black Walnut Crotch.....................................$ 18
LOT # 13...................6 Curly Maple.......................................................$ 12...............................................SOLD
LOT # 14...................6 Bocote..................................................................$30...............................................SOLD

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

If #1 is still available I'll take it.
John
John , I just sold LOT # 1 to the post just ahead of yours. However, I can cut 6 more pieces just like those for the same price of $39 ( free shipping ) . Have any interest in more blanks of Cherry Burl, Bocote , etc.

wood128

I would like a lot of Bocote - and if you are cutting any more the olive wood is outstanding.
John
Yes, I can cut you a LOT of Bocote and a LOT of Olivewood, plus the LOT of Velvet Tamirand . So that would be 3 LOTS. I will let you know when they are ready. Thanks for the order.

Top Bottom