Pen Blank Giveaway

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi again everyone. I'm doing a 5 blank pen blank giveaway over at my new site. If you want to enter, here are the details.

It's pretty simple, just sign up for the (occasional) newsletter. I'll do a random drawing Friday night and post the winner on the site.

Feel free to poke around, it's mostly the same stuff I have at https://MyWood.Shop, but this site is pretty much just for blanks, not finished pens and jewelry and other stuff I make. Thanks for your time and good luck if you enter!

-Corbs

giveaway_600x600.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I don't need anymore blanks so I'll let the others have them. BUT...I did visit your website and I have to say your quite the artist, as is your daughter. Which brings me to her Sterling Silver Anchor Necklace. What kind of stones are embedded in it? Did she cast this herself? Would this be suitable for a charm bracelet? Sorry for the questions but you've peaked my curiosity.

I don't need anymore blanks so I'll let the others have them. BUT...I did visit your website and I have to say your quite the artist, as is your daughter. Which brings me to her Sterling Silver Anchor Necklace. What kind of stones are embedded in it? Did she cast this herself? Would this be suitable for a charm bracelet? Sorry for the questions but you've peaked my curiosity.

Hi, no she did not cast the charms herself. That is something we want to get into and I'd love to get a small in-home forge, but between my pens, day job, and being a single dad, I just don't have enough hours in the day! She picked the charms out from a few different stores locally and pieced it all together. It was pretty cute, she had the pieces laid out and would take photos of the various color combinations of stone charms, the anchor, and different style of necklaces she bought. She finally settled on the blue because of the ocean theme. Regarding the stones, I'm honestly not sure if they are glass or some form of crystal, she didn't retain the info when I asked her for details. :(

This kiddo is really interesting. She had an online slime store (yes, the gooey stuff all the kids make with glue) and even did a "slime convention" last summer. Yea, I had no idea either.

Anyway, thanks for the visit. If I get a home forge and we start casting jewelry pieces from scratch, I'm sure I'll end up around here posting somewhere about it. Take care!

TonyL

Very nice looking blanks and othetr goodies - much success. Among your hybrid blanks, is the organic material (wood, cones, etc.) stabilized?
Thank you.

Top Bottom