Pen Addict Article

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Always good to read of pen makers making it to the big stage. Little disappointed though, no mention of IAP having any influence on the fame. Just saying. πŸ€”πŸ€”

Jontello

Always good to read of pen makers making it to the big stage. Little disappointed though, no mention of IAP having any influence on the fame. Just saying. πŸ€”πŸ€”
We all know that this is where a lot of things happened at the beginning. I talked a lot to the writer of the article and a lot got cut cause there was so much to cover. I still love the IAP and will continue to support and be part of it! No worries!

MedWoodWorx

Hope everyone is doing well after the holidays and new year. A couple weeks ago there was an article written on me as a pen maker. Thought some of you might enjoy the read. Here is the link for the article:

Jon
Very nice article, congrats for evolving your passion into a business. I especially like your pens design that has no "middle section". All the best!!

I no longer do pens, having moved on to other turnings, but I still check in here every morning to see what everyone is doing, read a few articles of interest to me and to just visit.

I do remember some of Jon's early posts and was impressed with the write up on him.... you do good work Jon, both in the shop and your life... we could use a few thousand more like you.
πŸ‘πŸ‘

TDahl

Great article Jon. I have always been a fan of your work and your causes. Still have my "Pray for Ukraine" sticker on my lathe bench.

Top Bottom