Pen#26 - Diana with blue/white acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Painfullyslow

Painfullyslow

I had this pen kit laying around and so decided to play a bit with some resin and made this blue/white acrylic blank. I am very pleased with the way the blank came out; very good color separation!

I felt it was a bit too plain so I added some aluminum/white acrylic/aluminum segments.

Finish was micromesh > Zona > Novus

Princess1-1.jpg

Princess1-2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

Nice Pen....very well done photos.....good depth of field, background is gradated, well lit....good job all the way around....I must say though the choice of pen holders fights the pen for attention, although it is cool, it is a little distracting by it's nature. This is just a very minor point. All round good job, btw the segmenting is awesome.

Painfullyslow

Nice Pen....very well done photos.....good depth of field, background is gradated, well lit....good job all the way around....I must say though the choice of pen holders fights the pen for attention, although it is cool, it is a little distracting by it's nature. This is just a very minor point. All round good job, btw the segmenting is awesome.

I appreciate the feedback. I definitely agree with you, it is just the only pen holder that I currently own other than some acrylic ones which I do not like. I am still kicking around other ideas for a more subdued holder.

egnald

The blank is stellar and the segmenting accents you used really set it off. They match up with the kit style and colors very nicely! I think it is a Princess kit though as the Diana only has a single jewel on the clip and the cabochon on the finial. It is a gorgeous combination! - Dave

Top Bottom