Pen #17 - Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Painfullyslow

Painfullyslow

Made from the Kojent kit at Woodcraft. Gunmetal/gold with Thuya burl, brass, and acrylic white. This is the most complex segmenting I have done yet (and yes I know it is still pretty basic).

Kojentrb1-2.jpg

Kojentrb1-4.jpg

Kojentrb1-5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Probably your best yet. all the components work well together. A+++ I know I asked this question on the last one you did similar to this and you did not respond so will ask it again here because you have me stumped. How are you doing the scallops? Do you have any photos? Or maybe you can explain the process. I ask this because of the rounded edge of the brass angle. What is that brass angle and where did you get it? Thanks

egnald

Very Cool Pen and the segmenting is great! Although I understand and appreciate the detail and craftsmanship that goes into more complex and intricate segmenting, my personal preference is for simple lines and styles. - All of the platings and your choice of materials go together very nicely. - Dave

Painfullyslow

Probably your best yet. all the components work well together. A+++ I know I asked this question on the last one you did similar to this and you did not respond so will ask it again here because you have me stumped. How are you doing the scallops? Do you have any photos? Or maybe you can explain the process. I ask this because of the rounded edge of the brass angle. What is that brass angle and where did you get it? Thanks

Sorry, I thought that I had answered this? If so, probably not well enough to understand. I have another of these in process and I will take some pictures of how I go about doing this. Stay tuned!

Top Bottom