Peeling lable

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

So, first time trying this. I bought the adhesive printer paper that everyone seems to use. I have an acrylic jig from Turners Warehouse that is the size to cover the tube. I used Clear Slow for the cast. Lable peeled on all 4 casts.
My guess is that there was not enough overlap, but wanted to ask for any other suggestions.

Many Thanks,

Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JUICEDSS

So, first time trying this. I bought the adhesive printer paper that everyone seems to use. I have an acrylic jig from Turners Warehouse that is the size to cover the tube. I used Clear Slow for the cast. Lable peeled on all 4 casts.
My guess is that there was not enough overlap, but wanted to ask for any other suggestions.

Many Thanks,

Jason
Are you using the weatherproof labels for this ? I use OL9805WJ (Matte weatherproof) from onlinelabels.com.

crokett

The last label I did I used non-stick paper and CA to glue it to the tube. Then I clear cast over it with Silmar 41 polycrylic. I didn't have any issues with labels peeling.

Aces-High

The last label I did I used non-stick paper and CA to glue it to the tube. Then I clear cast over it with Silmar 41 polycrylic. I didn't have any issues with labels peeling.
I don't have silmar and can't use it because the smell. CA and clear slow don't work together well

Top Bottom