Pearland, TX

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dplloyd

Hello All. I have recently signed up. Been looking at the creation and imagination on this site. Pretty GOOD STUFF! High quality work. Looking forward to interacting and posting. Was going to post a pic but realized all my stuff is on my laptop! Workin off the home PC this evening. I'll get one on later in the week.

CHEERS Everyone!:beer:

Pat Lloyd

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dplloyd

WHats UP! TX

Glad to hear from all. Monty I met you at a craft show a while back at Independance Park.

Mike I live off the Parkway and Barry Rose. Lookin forward to meeting up with you guys and sharing ideas.

TRussell I work off Fairmont and Bay Area. I'll give you a shout one day.

Pat

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome to the IAP, Pat! Looking forward to seeing your work.

I'm just putting one link in here for reference - it is a PDF on the acronyms used here. I am sure you know many but this will help with those you don't.
http://content.penturners.org/articl...9/Acronyms.pdf

You've been looking around for awhile. If you need anymore info, there are many here ready to answer your questions. And don't forget the great resources we have available through the Library and Wiki links on the home page.

Midi

A hearty welcome to you. There are a lot of folks here who will answer your questions and a fabulous library. Have fun!

Top Bottom