Paua Bits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
My first for the new year. A Paua bits blank from Exotics on a Virage kit.

My wife says this is the first Paua that she could see a man using - the full Paua blanks are too "girly".

Attachments

• image-1819173781.png
    image-1819173781.png
    908.8 KB · Views: 433
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Girls have curves...just like your pen!
I have one curve...from eating too much and not doing anything!

That blank would look really good on a long clicker(longer blank to show itself off).

Scott (gonna name this thing above my belt) B

wiset1

Looks really good Dean! I thought the blanks looked too simple on the site with just bits on the tube, but it looks really sharp turned and with this kit.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Tim - I agree.. I had my doubts from the blank, but I'm very happy with the result.

Scott - I have that same "shape" above my belt and most of the names I have for it would be censored by the software here.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey DAVE!!!

Remember that guy from "the frozen tundra" that used to join us for meetings???

SURPRISE---he turned a PEN!!!! (Doesn't mean we will see him at meetings, but we now know he exists!!!)

alphageek

Former Moderator
Hey DAVE!!!

SURPRISE---he turned a PEN!!!! (Doesn't mean we will see him at meetings, but we now know he exists!!!)

I REALLY hope to hit the meeting this month! I'm not going to say out loud that I will make it, cause if I do, there will be a blizzard next week.

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
Hey DAVE!!!

He does exist!!!!

It would be good seeing the guy again. We forget what he looks like. I wonder if he remembers the password and secret handshake. :biggrin:

More info about the meeting will be posted in a day or two but for new members and moderators the meeting will be at Woodcraft at noon on the 29th of January. Maybe we should remind him we meet at noon so he has plenty of time to get here. :eek: (and so I don't have to get up too early)

alphageek

Former Moderator
He does exist!!!!

It would be good seeing the guy again. We forget what he looks like. I wonder if he remembers the password and secret handshake. :biggrin:

More info about the meeting will be posted in a day or two but for new members and moderators the meeting will be at Woodcraft at noon on the 29th of January. Maybe we should remind him we meet at noon so he has plenty of time to get here. :eek: (and so I don't have to get up too early)
Dude !!! http://www.penturners.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1285324&postcount=17 says the 15th!!! Go update the wisconsin forum!!! I was planning for it sooner than the 29th!

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
He does exist!!!!

Dude !!! http://www.penturners.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1285324&postcount=17 says the 15th!!! Go update the wisconsin forum!!! I was planning for it sooner than the 29th!

The 15th was kind of a guestimation for the next meeting date. At the last meeting we picked that date and knew it was subject to change because of NFL Playoff's. I decided on the 29th because all the games are over by then and there would be no conflicts. Everyone at the last meeting realized this was subject to change. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Hope to see you there.

Top Bottom