Pattern from the New York Public Library Digital Collections.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ken Wines

Ken Wines

Here is pattern I found late one night while perusing the New York Public Library Digital Collections. The name of the book is Arabische und Alt-Italienische Bau-Verzierungen and was published in 1842. Originally I used this pattern to do a blank that had segmented stacked rings (I'll show photo a little later). I decided to rotate the pattern 90 degrees and allow it to run the length of the tube and be stacked radially around the tube. There are sixteen DiamondCast radial segments in each tube. The hardware is a stainless steel Desire kit from McKenzie PenWorks.

IMG_6530.jpg

Here is the pattern in it's original orientation to the tube when I first used the pattern.

IMG_6506.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

They are all amazing. The extra dimension from the sparkle in Tim's DiamondCast blanks add is astonishing. - Thank you so much for sharing it with us. - Dave

smik

Here is pattern I found late one night while perusing the New York Public Library Digital Collections. The name of the book is Arabische und Alt-Italienische Bau-Verzierungen and was published in 1842. Originally I used this pattern to do a blank that had segmented stacked rings (I'll show photo a little later). I decided to rotate the pattern 90 degrees and allow it to run the length of the tube and be stacked radially around the tube. There are sixteen DiamondCast radial segments in each tube. The hardware is a stainless steel Desire kit from McKenzie PenWorks.

View attachment 356623

Here is the pattern in it's original orientation to the tube when I first used the pattern.

View attachment 356624
Fantastic work Ken.

Top Bottom