Patriotic Twin Eagles Kitless Fountain Pen: Tribute to the Masterscroller

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

When I started pen making several years ago, I began acquiring pen blanks made by various artists. My favorite blanks were by an individual known as the Masterscroller aka Jeff Powell. Extremely talented Individual! I began collecting his blanks ....this one was called the Patriotic Eagle
I decided to make a kitless fountain pen using two of the blanks. Sports a Bock Stainless Nib #6 Fine. Was fun making it. Hope you like it! Regards, Doc:):)

Attachments

• IMG_8217.JPG
    IMG_8217.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_8218.JPG
    IMG_8218.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_8219.JPG
    IMG_8219.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Very nice pen Doc and yes Jeff was and still is an artist. He had blessed us with many of his pen turning skills as well as his scrollsawing skills. Here is one of his all time best ever shown here. To this day the smiles it brought to this membership was priceless because back in the day we had contests that showed some of the weirdest pens made and this one showed up all the time and also back then we were able to joke and hammer each other without any fallout and all in good fun. One of the best heat artists we had was our very own SkipRat. Yes Steven could stir the pot and with Jeff it was an all time classic. If you ever have time check out some of the early Bash contests and be prepaired to laugh. But anyway here is his version of SpongeBob Square Pants. This was just prior to your joining Doc but still a classic.

https://www.penturners.org/threads/are-you-ready-kids-arrrgh.42305/

Top Bottom