PatchWork Feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

I recently finished a large group of blanks and while photographing and packing them up for shipping, one caught my eye, so I decided to turn it. I thought I'd share it. This one is a little different than my usual feather blanks. They're normally arranged in some sore of a pattern but in playing around and using up some left over feathers I came up with something a little different.... the lack of a pattern. I rarely keep one for myself but I liked the uniqueness of this one.... kind of a feather patchwork, dressed on a Rhodium Jr II.

Attachments

• Random feathers.jpg
    Random feathers.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NJturner

I recently finished a large group of blanks and while photographing and packing them up for shipping, one caught my eye, so I decided to turn it. I thought I'd share it. This one is a little different than my usual feather blanks. They're normally arranged in some sore of a pattern but in playing around and using up some left over feathers I came up with something a little different.... the lack of a pattern. I rarely keep one for myself but I liked the uniqueness of this one.... kind of a feather patchwork, dressed on a Rhodium Jr II.
John - your work continues to amaze me ...... I think I like the lack of pattern best of all!

Kevin

JohnU

Thanks for all the nice comments! It's rare that I actually keep one. Now I have to hide it so nobody sees it and talks me out of it. Lol
Thanks again!

Top Bottom