Pastor Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

I was thinking of him the other day and wondering what happened to him. Thanks for the update, and please pass on our best wishes for a speedy and full recovery if you speak with him.

Ron Mc

We will definitely be praying for his speedy and 100% recovery!
I've been missing him on the boards.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Johnnie,

When you called him to inquire about his health, did he ask if your interest was personal or professional?

(Please don't be offended, I just had to chuckle thinking about laying in a hospital and getting a call from a man with your professional skills).[:D]

rtjw

It is sad when a funeral director calls and asks how you are doing! Though for some people, it at least makes them act like they are feeling better!

Daniel

Hey Pastor, read this for yourself when you are back on your feet.
I'll have been praying for you. and glad your better.
thanks for leting us know Johnny.

airrat

I hope he gets better soon.
I am sitting here wondering what my reaction to a funeral director calling me up at the hospital saying "ARE you sure your feeling ok?" I would be like CHECK PLEASE!!!!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I am doing better but still weak. Never know what is going to hit you nor when. Bad part is the antibiotic interacted w/ my other meds and dropped my BP down to nothing. Just be careful when you meet rtjw, when he shakes your hand, he feels for a pulse.[;)] Thanks Johnny for the call.
Johnny your 1st quote, what about those in a mausoleum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom