Parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bob Kardell

I have a customer who has a dragon pen he had ordered online. Somehow the threads on the center band pulled off as if it were tightened too tight. He wants it fixed and I am looking for a center band for the dragon pen.... is there somewhere to buy parts or just order the whole kit?

Thanks

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I doubt you will find just that one part. PSI would be the first place to ask. Also, you might check with other resellers who sell PSI kits. If your customer wants it repaired then purchasing a kit and using the part would be an easy way to repair. Pass the kit price to your customer or not. Maybe someone has a kit where a different part was used and can help out.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

menglor

I was missing parts from a woodcraft kit, I called them and there service dept shiped me a new kit.
was free of charge. I told them it could have been me that lost it. but they said its just good service to send it too me.

dave barclay

I was given a super nova chuck (no key) cant find the right one,all I can find is supernova2 or G3. keys (not the allen key) help

ghansen4

Bob, I recently made a bunch of dragon pens and have some extra parts, so I may be able to help. Not exactly sure which piece you are looking for though. Send me a PM and I'll check. I

Top Bottom