Parker Jotter alternatives

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hclapham

Hi,
I'm looking to use a black/silver Parker Jotter ballpoint pen as a prop but we can't have any visible branding. Does anyone know manufacturers of similar style pens (half black/silver with retractable button) that aren't as recognisably branded?
I'd be interested in getting some made if that's possible too - based in UK but open to international options.
All ideas welcome, thanks!

Attachments

• parker.jpg
    parker.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 117
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@hclapham ....... Welcome to IAP !! . :)

Not sure what you are asking for ..... and I don't see any brand I.D. per se in your picture ( so why can't you use this pic ? )
Or maybe you want actual physical pens as part of a display for some purpose ? . It would help to know, please.

Do you want a shape to match this pen ? . . How closely ? . .

You state that you DO want black/silver with button click and that should be no problem.

And you mention getting "some" made ..... how many do you need ? . Do they have to be functional ? . Will the nibs be visible ?

Have you looked through the stylings of available pen kits from some of the main vendors ... eg. Beaufort Ink, Taylors Mirfield, Berea, etc. ?

EDIT: . I see from Wikipedia that the Parker Jotter may still be available for purchase.
But at the price range quoted, I doubt you will find anybody willing to MAKE alternatives for you ..... just my opinion.

Last edited:
Would it be acceptable to remove the branding from a branded pen? Removal may require use of a solvent or a fine abrasive. Or, maybe some post-editing would work?

hclapham

@hclapham ....... Welcome to IAP !! . :)

Not sure what you are asking for ..... and I don't see any brand I.D. per se in your picture ( so why can't you use this pic ? )
Or maybe you want actual physical pens as part of a display for some purpose ? . It would help to know, please.

Do you want a shape to match this pen ? . . How closely ? . .

You state that you DO want black/silver with button click and that should be no problem.

And you mention getting "some" made ..... how many do you need ? . Do they have to be functional ? . Will the nibs be visible ?

Have you looked through the stylings of available pen kits from some of the main vendors ... eg. Beaufort Ink, Taylors Mirfield, Berea, etc. ?

EDIT: . I see from Wikipedia that the Parker Jotter may still be available for purchase.
But at the price range quoted, I doubt you will find anybody willing to MAKE alternatives for you ..... just my opinion.
Hi,

Thank you for responding.

We are looking to purchase 10 x actual physical pens. It needs to be black/silver with the click part but preferably unbranded/discreet branding, hence why the parker jotter isn't right with the distinct clip and engraving.

They don't need to be functional as a pen however the clip function does need to work.

I have taken a look on the main vendor's sites but will check again.

If anyone does have any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you again!

hclapham

Would it be acceptable to remove the branding from a branded pen? Removal may require use of a solvent or a fine abrasive. Or, maybe some post-editing would work?
Thank you for the suggestion, will keep it in mind if we find the right pen. Post editing isn't really an option as it's going to be used multiple times.

Could you paint the bottom barrels of silver/blue Jotters to make them look black? I was at a local stationery store yesterday and saw a handful of silver/blue pens in stock.

Top Bottom