Papilio Bake-On Clear Water Slide Decal Paper for Ink Jet Printers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stephen

Bake-On Clear Water Slide Decal Paper for Ink Jet Printers. I urgently require 6 of these A4 papers for an urgent order and Papilio are out of stock.
I have tried other brans a d find the film too thin and my skill level cannot handle them. Papilio decals are 1.5 mil and I am comfortable with them.,
If any member has stock will you be willing to sell it to me please. I will reimburse all cost material,
packing. express shipping to Singapore and other expenses.
Thanks in advance
Stephen

Last edited:

Stephen

Bake-On Clear Water Slide Decal Paper for Ink Jet Printers. I urgently require 6 of these A4 papers for an urgent order and Papilio are out of stock.
I have tried other brans a d find the film too thin and my skill level cannot handle them. Papilio decals are 1.5 mil and I am comfortable with them.,
If any member has stock will you be willing to sell it to me please. I will reimburse all cost material,
Thanks in advance
Stephen
Non Bake-On paper will be OK

Stephen

Thanks in advance
Stephen
I am happy to say I have resolved my problems with the non Papilio injet water slide decals by printing 2 sheets A4 size decals withh about 50 images and practising laying them and happy to say ---Success! Lesson learned -strive and practice practice and you will achieve the skill !

Top Bottom