Paper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HSTurning

About this time last year I brought a bunch of rolls of paper to the meeting and gave them away. I have access to more. A couple are 36"W but most are 54"W+. Does anyone want a roll of a couple? I don't want to load up and then have to bring it back home.

I used it to have my son draw and color on. I just used the back side of the paper because it have a gloss or matte finish on it.
Someone mentioned that they used it for wrapping paper.
Can be used as a back drop for photos. when it gets dirty just tear it off and use a new piece.
It is photo quality paper for the most part. I don't know much about it but i know it's free.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Anything you have that is marked "easytack" I will be happy to take from you and any other rols you want to part with, I have an underfunded school that will be happy to have it. I will have a truck with me so don't worry about amount, anything you bring with you will not have to go back home with you.

HSTurning

I sent a couple rolls to my sons school.
I will load up and you can take any that no one else takes. My car aint that big but I will take as much as will fit without dragging the undercarrage. I will bring a mix of what is available.

JerrySambrook

I sent a couple rolls to my sons school.
I will load up and you can take any that no one else takes. My car aint that big but I will take as much as will fit without dragging the undercarrage. I will bring a mix of what is available.

Hey Matt,
Last time I saw you, YOU were able to make the undercarriage drag on your own. :eek::eek::biggrin:

Padre

I will take one of each if you have enough. My wife is a Special Education teacher and we end up buying it ourselves.

HSTurning

Just so everyone knows what this paper is.
Photo Plotter Paper
Rolls are 36" (not many) 48", 54", 60" may even be 72" wide and from 150' to 500' long.
I know that there is a mix of different kinds of paper and I dont know what the different kinds are. I will take a look at the labels to see what is there.
Some of these rolls are pushing 50lbs each.

I will take what I can fit in my car. I just dont want to take any home. So everyone can take what they like, Neil gets the rest.

I have also seen some nylon (guessing) its clear.

Top Bottom