Padauk and ebony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

alxe24

Perfume holder. I made it for X-Mas but since it took a bit to long to make and I kind of like it, I'll keep it. This is 3"7/8 and 1"5/8 in diamerter. It was a fun project. I'll make more and see if I can detach form them :D
Thanks for looking and your commetns

200712109033_Padauk-and-Ebony-perf-02.jpg

200712109053_Padauk-and-Ebony-perf-03.jpg

20071210917_Padauk%20and%20Ebony.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

R2

Nicely made!:)However IMHO th curves on thtops of the container and the cap need to be gentler so that you have a less abrupt change of direction with the sides. I think als that the actual container and cap coul be more suat to give it a more balanced look. The finial is really well done.:)

alxe24

Thank you all for you wonderfull comments.
R2: Ican't agree with you more. The original idea wa to have more of a taper on both to kind of match one another. I guess I got an elefant on my eye (right eye) since I did not noticed the lack of taper until I did not care to reshape the whole thing again. I did mean the sharp transition from the side to the top though. This one is sitting on my mantel now but for sure is not the last one I have 48 more vials to play with.
Alex

Originally posted by R2

Nicely made!:)However IMHO th curves on thtops of the container and the cap need to be gentler so that you have a less abrupt change of direction with the sides. I think als that the actual container and cap coul be more suat to give it a more balanced look. The finial is really well done.:)

Top Bottom