Check out this 5 color pour with a special ingredient for the star effect

Attachments

• Outer Space.jpg
    Outer Space.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 465
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pshib

Clay blank pricing

I decided to try my hand at selling my clay blanks and was wondering what would be good price range. I know that the better they look and the higher the demand is determines the price. Just wanted to get some feed back from y'all on my past blanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 162

BSea

What contest? I wasn't aware or just didn't look...Whats the name of the contest, I have a few more up my sleeve
There is a casting contest. I saw a thread about it a few weeks back. Basically, it's a contest where you submit a never before seen blank. I can't find the thread now, but just watch for it. The last few years it's been limited to 3 colors, but this year there is no limit. I don't know if your "Special ingredient would make it a blank for the embedded casting, or just the color casting. There are 3 categories. Color, embedded, and on tube casting.

pshib

Sorry....didn't mean to post here

I decided to try my hand at selling my clay blanks and was wondering what would be good price range. I know that the better they look and the higher the demand is determines the price. Just wanted to get some feed back from y'all on my past blanks.

How do I delete a post made in error?

Top Bottom