penmaker134

Well just as the title says my other hobby I recently started along with pen
turning is chip carving does anyone on here possibly do that on the side
i am kinda looking for some help with it thats my other things no picture
cause iam really bad at it right now

But thats my other hobby.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

I was into stained glass before the turning bug bit me after decades of being dormant. Little over a year ago, I was introduced to spoon carving...and am enjoying that along with turning.

bsshog40

My other hobbies are collecting coins, collecting vintage watches, singer/songwriter, golfing and riding my Harleys! I need cut down but I can never pick any to stop. Lol

jttheclockman

Do not do chip carving of any kind. I do woodworking and mainly scrollsaw work so if there is anything I can help with which probably is not, be willing to share. :):)

EBorraga

Listening/collecting Jazz. Playing pool (one pocket). Pool cue cue repair and Joint Protectors. The joint protectors were a spin off from bottle stopper threading.
One Pocket :biggrin: I'm an avid Fan, but one pocket is for old guys with no stroke!!! :wink:

WriteON

One Pocket :biggrin: I'm an avid Fan, but one pocket is for old guys with no stroke!!! :wink:
Best game on the planet to learn and keep learning. Buy the book by Tom Wirth call One Pocket..a game of controlled aggression. I'm lucky to live near him. He works with me weekly. Started from scratch(no pun). I'M THE BEST IN MY HOUSE.... 8 & OUT EBorraga. And who ya calling old. I'm 72 and just getting warmed up.

I checked out your FB page. You are very talented. Beautiful work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom