Ortur Laser Master 3 Score

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I was browsing Facebook just to see if there might be a deal on a laser engraver. BINGO! In fact there was an Ortur Laser Master 3 for sale right here in Indy. It came with Air assist, glasses, enclosure with fan & light, exhaust hose, grid for burning through material, an MDF board with grid already burned in, AND a rotary in an unopened box. All I have to do is start learning about LightBurn software. :oops: They have a lot of icons to click on.

Wish me luck! Will ya? 🙃
Otur laser.jpg
Ortur laser 2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Sounds great. I'm not a computer type person so I have a friend that helped me set up Light Burn. After a few minutes he showed me the basics and I was off and running. The laser was a great asset to my pen turning hobby. The only bad thing is that it's another rabbit hole to spend time and money on. Good Luck learning and if you enjoy it half as much as I do you'll love it.

hertzogcraig

I was browsing Facebook just to see if there might be a deal on a laser engraver. BINGO! In fact there was an Ortur Laser Master 3 for sale right here in Indy. It came with Air assist, glasses, enclosure with fan & light, exhaust hose, grid for burning through material, an MDF board with grid already burned in, AND a rotary in an unopened box. All I have to do is start learning about LightBurn software. :oops: They have a lot of icons to click on.

Wish me luck! Will ya? 🙃View attachment 371084View attachment 371088
Just out of curiosity, what were they asking for it? I'm debating selling my LM2 sometime and I have all the same accessories for mine

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Sounds great. I'm not a computer type person so I have a friend that helped me set up Light Burn. After a few minutes he showed me the basics and I was off and running. The laser was a great asset to my pen turning hobby. The only bad thing is that it's another rabbit hole to spend time and money on. Good Luck learning and if you enjoy it half as much as I do you'll love it.
Thanks Kenny, that's encouraging. I'm not a computer guy either. I do have friends to rely on. The seller did give me links to videos that helped him. I've found and watched several on my own. He tells me Lightburn has tutorial videos as well, and good customer support. I hope this will be fun!😄

hertzogcraig

Thanks Kenny, that's encouraging. I'm not a computer guy either. I do have friends to rely on. The seller did give me links to videos that helped him. I've found and watched several on my own. He tells me Lightburn has tutorial videos as well, and good customer support. I hope this will be fun!😄
Lightburn is a great program, lots of videos out there on it

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Just out of curiosity, what were they asking for it? I'm debating selling my LM2 sometime and I have all the same accessories for mine
Craig, I got this for $450.00 All of it together is about $1,000.00 if purchased new. There are deals on amazon.

Added in: The LM 3 is not much more than the LM 2

Last edited:

hertzogcraig

Craig, I got this for $450.00 All of it together is about $1,000.00 if purchased new. There are deals on amazon.

Added in: The LM 3 is not much more than the LM 2
Oh yeah, I've got almost $1k into my setup, just thinking about going with CO2 instead of diode and I wasn't sure what guys were selling these for. Haven't seen one for sale around here in a bit. Thanks for the info

Definitely a great grab for you, congrats

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Oh yeah, I've got almost $1k into my setup, just thinking about going with CO2 instead of diode and I wasn't sure what guys were selling these for. Haven't seen one for sale around here in a bit. Thanks for the info

Definitely a great grab for you, congrats
Thanks! Yeah, I went through about 15 pages of stuff for sale before running into this one.

Top Bottom