Organizers organizer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

Home Depot had these organizers on sale for 11 dollars for two so I bought some in hopes of better small parts organizing. Built a simple box to hold them. I haven't decided on hanging it on a wall or attaching it to a wheeled base. I'm leaning towards the latter.
Image1608841342.645921.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

definately wheeled base or you'll regret it. I mounted my tool filing cabinet on wheels and it has made life much easier.

Thats a darn good idea, if I wasn't so old I should have thought of something like this, hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea

jttheclockman

That is my plan to store the many boxes of pen kits I have. Meant to do that about 5 years ago. Kits still piled in large cardboard boxes. Every time I want a kit I have to do a search. I have all the plywood cut but just need to make a plan. I use those boxes for many things including watch parts, and clock inserts as well as other scrollsaw stuff related.

Penchant 4

A base about 24" tall plus the height of casters (the larger the diameter, the more easily they will roll, to STBO). Save some of the bending over.
$0.02

EricRN

Inspired, and realizing that all my threading tools are too expensive to leave rolling around in a drawer, I got a cheapish customizable case off Amazon and put all my threading tools into it—tenon cutter, tap and die holders for lathe tail stock, taps and dies, and oddsized drill bits for the taps.
6F61768A-1D2A-4BCF-9236-1788A21D69AA.jpeg

KenB259

Inspired, and realizing that all my threading tools are too expensive to leave rolling around in a drawer, I got a cheapish customizable case off Amazon and put all my threading tools into it—tenon cutter, tap and die holders for lathe tail stock, taps and dies, and oddsized drill bits for the taps.View attachment 293503

That is really nice. I could think of a lot of uses for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom