Order taking the scenic route courtesy of the USPS.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregf

Watching the tracking info for my last order. My order to Ohio is now in Seattle. Hope it's having a good time.
I hear the Space Needle is interesting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Watching the tracking info for my last order. My order to Ohio is now in Seattle. Hope it's having a good time.
Dale chihuly glass museum is fantastic viewing . Ask them to bring you a postcard from it en route

1shootist

This can be very frustrating !

Several weeks ago I had one go back and forth between main Dallas and another town closer to me a couple times til it decided to come on down the road a little more. What was more unsettling was each time it was updated as "Delivered" until the following morning.

Every profession can have its hiccups , or it's hiccup employee.

howsitwork

in Australia my didgeridoo toured Perth, courtesy of Quantas whilst we did Cairns . It had a good flight but chose to join us for the fly home a week later.

It happens , people are busy and stressed but so long as it get to you safe , why worry ?

greenacres2

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on 3-31. Just checked, according to UPS, the Label was created on 4-2-2020 at 11:55 am, but the UPS arrival scan was at 10:00 the night before? (all times Pacific). Must have shipped without a label!!
earl

Top Bottom