or Trade

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I purchased 2 Marksman Eagle pens, and along with the order came one US Flag kit. With all due respect to my US friends, I have no desire to construct the US Flag kit.

I am willing to trade for any RB or FP (postable) Jr. kit. I would sell outright for $25.00. PayPal/Personal/Money Owed preferred.

If you feel I am asking too much in trade or cash, I am easy to deal with. PM me, and I will take your counter-offer under advisement!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Pen Kit Swap

Mack,

I have a postable JR. Gent Rollerball kit that I'd swap for the American Flag kit. Let me know if your're interested.

Jim

Last edited:

Jim Smith

Kit swap

Mack,

I have it in Black Titanium, is that acceptable? If so, PM me your shipping address and I'll get it right out to you in tomorrow's mail. I'll even toss in a nice celloblast blank to go with it.

Jim Smith

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have some Jr Gent 2 the Gold/Ti or the rodidum or Chrome take your pick Shiping stays in Canada.
Hi Greg; As much as I would like to accept your offer of the trade to keep mailing costs to a minimum, I can't in all good conscience accept your offer inasmuch as Jim and I were in negotiations!

Thanks for thinking of me. In the case that Jim is not able to follow through with this trade, I will get back to you if you find that acceptable.

Top Bottom