Open To All - See John Underhill's Casting Solution Live - Courtesy Of The Chicago IAP- Don't Miss This One

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

Next Saturday (October 16) the Chicagoland IAP Club will most likely be having it's last virtual meeting – we have the ok to start meeting in person again and looking forward to December where we will be only live, back at our Rockler store in Bolingbrook Illinois. We cannot wait.

We are opening this meeting to everyone – because it is really a cannot miss. John Underhill (JohnU) will be giving a special demo of his casting system and how he makes some of the best blanks I think we all agree – we have seen. John will be focusing on his vertical casting method with emphasis on label casting. You don't want to miss being the first to see his complete solution to casting. This is really a cannot miss.

If you are not currently on the zoom mailing list (or don't know) – send me a message with your email and I will send the zoom invite. The meeting is October 16 at 10 am CST (we will start the meeting at 9:30). If you are attending in person – masks will be required by state law and you will need to bring a chair. I highly suggest coming out in persona because I understand there might be a surprise drawing from those coming out live.

Either way hope to "see" you October 16. You don't want to hear about this after.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Thank You Randy! I appreciate everyone who joined in and I hope I gave you all enough info on casting. It's hard to narrow down sometime because it's such a deep rabbit hole. We had hoped to have a better video camera set up for you long distance guys but sadly we couldn't get Zoom and my video system to work well with each other. Thanks again for joining in!

Top Bottom