One piece Rollerball Dressed by Conway Stewart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from carlmorrell

carlmorrell

I was gifted a few of the one piece rollerball kits. I think this makes the fourth pen I've made this year. I acquired some Conway Stewart blanks a few years ago, and they never disappoint. Took a nice polish.
IMG_3258.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

I was gifted a few of the one piece rollerball kits. I think this makes the fourth pen I've made this year. I acquired some Conway Stewart blanks a few years ago, and they never disappoint. Took a nice polish.
View attachment 363668
Very nice, is the blank black and green, black and white? It looks very well done, but I'm confused on the color.

Hippie3180

View attachment 363668
Very nice, is the blank black and green, black and white? It looks very well done, but I'm confused on the color.

carlmorrell

Yeah, so was I, but for a different reason. I labelled it "CS Brown Swirl" and since it is in my Conway Stewart drawer I am going to assume the CS. However it does not look like a brown swirl, I went back to the website (theturnersworkshop) and they no longer have that listed. Anyhow, when I look at the pen, it is mostly a very dark green, secondary color is silvery, and occasional medium brown.

Hippie3180

Here's a cell phone shot, illuminated with a flashlight (Olight Arkfeld - lets not start that discussion!) Shows of the colors better
Sorry for the previous double post, the first image on my screen seems to have a yellowish filter or something making it hard to determine the very nice coloration of your blank. I did think it was perhaps green though. I get that in your second image. šŸ˜€

Top Bottom