One Piece Illusion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

This pen I call the "one piece illusion" pen. It appears to be a one piece slimline. Hence the illusion. The join between the two pen barrels can be moved about on the pen...towards the nib making the cap longer or towards the clip making the barrel longer. There is a limit as to how far it can be moved. All the way to either end and we have the one piece slimline. I'm pretty sure I have placed the article on how I make these in library. If, not, I will send it. Enjoy.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

one pce illusion mapburl both.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

That's really sharp. I do like this better than having the join lower, but I'd be concerned about the wear and tear from the clip rubbing on the barrel repeatedly.
Thanks. That is a concern about the clip rubbing. The others I've made i no longer have. I will use this one and see how it goes.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Don,

Have you considered using the grip from the comfort pen and making the "twist point" just above the comfort rubber?
Still gives the one-piece look with no movement of the clip.

The design you are showing looks really good, and you may be able to bend the clip out a little so it does not rub--great use of a slimline!!

FWIW,
Ed

Top Bottom