One of three

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jkirkb94

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkirkb94

Here is one of my latest. Paperbark wood in European style. Got the wood in a batch a while back from Hawaii. Kirk[8D]

20053562039_paperbark%20european.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Nice. Good to see the picture finally made it. Thought I'd gone blind at 3 a.m. when I got back from the bar. I really hate driving in the snow in the dark but when you do a karaoke show in Ohio what can you say!! (Just in case y'all thought I was out drinkin"!)

Tom McMillan

Hmmmm---maybe you are related to that "Tippy Canoe Bar & Grill" I see in the phone book here, huh? Karaoke, huh----guess you'll have to do a performance for us---I'll get my speakers hooked up!!!

jkirkb94

Tom the wood turns real nice. Dense for having so much swills. Too bad the distributer is no longer selling wood. I found him on the net over a year ago and his prices were fantastic. So were the blanks. I have some pix of the other woods in my album. Kirk[8D]

wicook

My curiosity got the best of me. I looked up paperbark wood...and discovered that it's melaleauca. We saw lots of it when we were in Australia in 2001. It's easy to figure out why the Aussies call it paperbark...that's exactly what it looks like...bits of paper flaking off the trunks. I didn't see anything made with it while we were there, but it looks like it has a rather nice grain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom