One of those weeks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
You ever have one of those weeks? I'm having one this week.

Between wrecking my Subaru, having some craziness at work, owing the government because I made to much on bonuses this year, and a few pen orders that need to be done by Saturday that I haven't even started!!!

When it rolls down hill, it just gains momentum!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hang in there Ernie. I won't "Like" your post as I'd rather it was a better week :redface:

Hope the weekend is productive, and next week is better. Also hope you were not injured in the accident.

bobjackson

Passed Away Mar 5, 2020
In Memoriam
Things can always be worse. Look on the bright side. You can now get a new car, the government needs your money and your lathe is resting.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Hang in there Ernie. I won't "Like" your post as I'd rather it was a better week :redface:

Hope the weekend is productive, and next week is better. Also hope you were not injured in the accident.

Well, car is repairable!! Just rear ended a lady. She decided she needed to stop and rubberneck in the middle of a busy road. Car now needs a hood, headlight assembly, grill, and front bumper. I pulled the core support out about 6 inches, installed a new radiator and ac condenser, also fabricated a battery bracket. So it's driveable!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ernie, unlike Mark, I clicked the LIKE button, because I can relate to your post. Although my problems are nowhere near the magnitude of what you've been through. I hope things get better for you.

Woodchipper

Sorry for the bad week. Things will get better. I have a Rodney Dangerfield cassette (show how old it is)- "My wife said call her if something went right at work today."
Sign in office- Compared to me, Murphy was an optimist!

Last edited:
Top Bottom